Ten on Tuesday - Crafty Inspirations & To-Dos!

March 29, 2011

My to-do list is a constantly changing, never shrinking part of my life. Always there...Always waiting for my attention. I have a to-do list for work but also a personal to-do list that ranges from pay the cell phone bill to items I want (Tom's Shoes anyone?) to crafty projects that I want to create.


So my Ten on Tuesday will focus on the fun part of my To-Do List - the craft projects and deliciousness! I know you are dying to see my work to-do list but that will just have to wait for another Ten on Tuesday...Thanks to It's a Crafty Life!


1. DIY Flower Easter Eggs @ Pizzazzerie




[caption id="attachment_411" align="aligncenter" width="267" caption="A perfect excuse to use the new flower punch I splurged on over the weekend..."][/caption]

2. Dragonfly Headband @ Eisy Morgan


3. Paper Flower Wreath @ Did someone say party?



4. Chocolate Layer Cake @ Cupcakes and Cashmere



5. TP Roll Art @ Bon Temps Beignet



6. Handmade Peppermint Lip Balm @ Eye Spy DIY!



7.  No-sew T-shirt Scarf @ Iron Violet Designs



8. Flower Headband @ Snugars


 




[caption id="attachment_425" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="I want to modify this into something cute I can wear to the gym! My Couch to 5K workouts would be even better! "][/caption]

9. Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Lemon Pasta @ Smitten Kitchen



10. Ruffled Cardigan @ Dear Lizzy



And here is a recipe to add to YOUR to-do list! I've made two batches of blondies in the past two days - I promise that they are THAT good. 5 minutes with a mixer and you are GTG. Enjoy and you're welcome!


Blondies @ Smitten Kitchen



 

2 comments:

Amanda Joy said...

That lip balm would be perfect for the local church girls. I love that ruffled scarf... perfect for the warmer months to hopefully come. (It is still snowing in Northern Utah)

Kim said...

You know I'm all over the blondies. ;-) Love the tp roll art & the tshirt scarf too. And that we have the same taste in Easter crafts---love Pizzazzerie! Thanks for linking up!