Happy Eco-Chic Easter!

April 20, 2011
I had lots of Easter plans to make up fun, eco-chic Easter baskets for my family get-together...But now Easter in canceled.

BUT FOR THE BEST REASON POSSIBLE! My little brother is coming back from Afghanistan this weekend!!!!!!! (Exclamation points X a million) So we are going to greet him when he lands...And, maybe, if there's time, I will have Easter treats in hand.

But here were some of my fun plans for Easter...which can now inspire you!



Naturally-dyed Easter Eggs
Dyeing Easter Eggs is a tradition in many families...but it can be done without all of the nasty chemicals...Aren't these eggs gorgeous?! Thanks Boulder Locavore!



Just plain pretty.
I was definitely planning on shredding my own leftover paper for Easter basket "grass" - love the newspaper idea from homeroad.



YUM!

These look so delicious that I'm planning on MAKING the time to bake these delicious treats. They combine 2 of my favorite treats - chocolate and whopper eggs. Thanks Two Peas and the Pod!

And I am all over the pennants...I can't wait to do a Spring/Summer one for my new apartment!!

{Click on the photo to go back the creator's blog!}



No comments: