The Body Shop Super Sale - Today only!!

May 11, 2011
The Body Shop is offering up some pretty serious sales today! 


Buy 3 skin care or make up items & receive 2 for free!


THEN...if you buy today, you can use this online only sale to sweeten the deal!




 I might try some of the Honey Bronze products that are featured on the site...Even the exceptionally pale, vampire like girls out there need to fake some sun over the summer (under the 50+ SPF, of course). I've heard fantastic things about The Body Shop's eye shadow too. 

AND to make it even better - go through Ebates to earn 12% cash back on your purchase! Never heard of Ebates - go check it out now! I've received over $200 back from my normal online shopping - it's pretty fabulous.  

Let the shopping begin! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never tried Ebates, but I'm def. going to look into it!